Let's Be Friends


I am sure that everyone and their: dog, mother, child, random bum on the side of the street, knows that Google Reader is disappearing on July 1st. 

But don't you worry your pretty little head!


Bloggers are nothing but not resourceful. 
When bloggers are faced with a crisis of this magnitude there is only one answer: LINK UP!

All the cool kids are moving to BlogLovin so you should to, obviouslly!


Don't know where to start? Tori over at Tori's Teacher Tips has a great little tutorial and a fun blog link up so that everyone can start switching over before the end of the world July 1st. 


I have been participating in Peacoats and Plaid weekly Blog Hop every Thursday. 


I am sure there are tons more link ups out there but for now here's the plan:

ONE. Set up bloglovin account, because Michelle Tanner never lies.
TWO. Link up with some linkys, because its the only way to handle the crisis.
THREE. Grab a glass of wine, oops wrong list.
FOUR. Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin!

Oh, and also go check out my Let's Be Friends page for a bazillion other ways you can stalk me we can be friends!

- The Babbling Box!

No comments