If you haven't seen me mention it a few times, this weekend was my 28th birthday, and it was pretty freaking awesome.
I have seen bloggers do a post dedicated to setting goals for the new year or talking about what they learned and thought I would jump on that bandwagon. Plus for some reason I ended up taking a gazillion pictures of just me this weekend (other people really did come to my birthday dinner I promise) and I need a place to share them. Bloggers are nothing if not a bit egotistical, right?!? I mean where else can you go to write about yourself, share pictures of yourself and hope people make comments about what you wrote about yourself.
So I present to you:
The 27 Things I Have Learned About Myself in 27 Years
1. I am addicted to shopping and have no shame or conscious when it comes to my credit card balances.
2. I will always think I need a new outfit for an 'occasion' whether the occasion is a birthday or just a day ending in y it doesn't matter to me.
3. I will never get sick of booze: hot, cold, beer, wine, martini's it don't matter to me.
|Cold beer Monday night at the express game.|
|Saki Bombs Thursday to celebrate the end of the school year.|
|My new words to live by!|
|Saturday at McKinney Falls, I always choose smart footwear.|
6. I have ridiculously bad taste in movies and television shows.
|Part of my birthday present from Mr. B!|
8. It is perfectly acceptable to take 4 hours to get ready to go out.
9. Target is my mecca.
10. I don't get embarrassed easily.
|After birthday drinks.|
|Wine tumblers Mr. B got me so I stop spilling drinks.|
|Round Rock game Monday night.|
14. Sleep comes easily to me, doesn't matter the time or place. My favorite is backseats of cars.
15. I am a horrible driver and hate driving. If I could get a chauffeur that would be pretty rad.
16. I use horrible terms like: rad, shucks, rats, bomb diggity, yolo, gosh darn it...sometimes I want to be 'cool' and copy my twelve year olds and other times I am an 80 year old grandma.
17. I come with 'things.'
School: purse, gym bag, school bag, lunch bag.
Watching TV in Mr. B's room: three pillows, one blanket, two drinks, phone, chap-stick...
|My new pillow from Mr. B, this eliminates three pillows so he is pretty happy with himself.|
19. My sister is one of my best friends, and super AMAZballs.
20. I will never be able to find a thing to wear in my closet.
21. My house is never clean enough for me.
22. I have an unhealthy addiction to do lists.
23. I always need a 'project' or I get bored and go shopping.
24. I will never be a technology expert, despite teaching technology.
25. I get along better with twelve year olds than adults, most of the time.
26. I am completely awkward in most situations.
27. I HEART, love, am completely crazy about Mr. B.
I really had to stop myself, apparently I really like babbling about myself...go figure.
I hope everyone had as amazing of a weekend as I did!
I am working 9-3 this week which is pretty freaking awesome so hopefully I will be around a whole lot more.
- The Babbling Box!