Happy Hump Day

Happy Hump Day! It's pretty much passed us by, but its been a long day so I am just now getting to this little ole blog.

Here's what I am loving today this week right now!

I'm LOVING that we have a three day weekend ahead of us! WOOT! WOOT!

I'm LOVING that I learned that you can cook potatoes in the crockpot, dinner this week was SO easy! Maybe not nutritious but so easy! Just in case you were curious we added chopped brisket, cheese and sour cream to ensure that our dinner would be completely unhealthy.



I'm LOVING that I was able to have so much sister time this weekend, even if she won't share our pictures with me!

The best picture from my phone...EM...please send pictures...wonder if she reads this blog...

I'm LOVING the Sugar and Spice box I received from Influenster for free, so many great goodies.
More about it later.



I'm LOVING that both Mumford and Sons and The Lumineers will be playing in Austin this spring/summer. I HEART outdoor concerts!



I'm LOVING my new dress! Picked it up from Marshall's Friday night on a whim and received so many compliments today. My favorite was from a student, 'Ms. you look good. No, I mean you look goooooood today.' Could of also been the addition of the heels, but whatever there are few jobs out there you can get as much praise as I did today!

Excuse the odd selfie, Mr. B kicked me out of the bathroom so I was improvising.

I'm LOVING that I am planning a vacation with my mom in August to New York for her 50th birthday.
So any suggestions on places to stay or visit would be GREATLY appreciated, last time I visited I was a poor college student who slept in the airport one night...now I am just a poor teacher with a mom who would never sleep in the airport.

I'm LOVING the two books I am reading Manology and Safe Haven...interesting mix but both really good picks so far.

And most importantly I'm LOVING Mr. B and that we both have Friday off together, this never happens so hopefully it will be EPIC...or something like that.

A oldly but a goody!



- The Babbling Box!

1 comment

  1. FYI.. yes I read your blog. Even found out how to follow via my Google account thank you very much. And I'd like to strike that comment about me not sending pictures, because in fact, I did so... :P that is all...
    <3

    ReplyDelete