Love Like Crazy


As the school year dwindles down I am trying to stay as positive as possible sane and today was a very simple reminder to focus on what I love/like about life and not so much the crazy.

I LOVE my classroom. I blogged about it here and here. Both today and tomorrow I have been/will be displaced while there is EOC testing in my classroom because it is the quietest computer room on campus. And I am experiencing the main building for the first time, lets just say CRAY CRAZY!

I LIKE my crockpot and pinterest recipes. Oh and tacos, but that's a given! My dinner cooked all day long and I came home to yummy pork tacos, tried to keep it healthy with corn tortillas and lots of veggies but I probably indulged a bit too much. 

Slow Cooker Pork Tacos with Cilantro-Lime Salsa

I LOVE skirts and dresses with pockets. I am not sure exactly why I love them so much, I never use pockets in my capris. But suddenly pockets in my skirt and I can't shut up about them. Also I love the pattern of this skirt, it just screams spring!
Shirt - Target
Skirt - Old Navy
Shoes - Dr. Scholls
I LIKE colorful pants. I am most definitely a black and white sort of gal, if you checked out my closet you would notice that most of my clothing is in those two sections. But I have been trying to branch out a bit and I took a big dive in the color department with colorful pants. I have coral, kelly green and these hot pink ones. My only issue is I never know what shirt looks best with colorful pants so I always go back to my go to color, black.

Shirt - Old Navy
Carpri's - Gap
Shoes - Reefs
I am CRAZY about Mr. B, but really that is a given. 


I LOVE all of my new ideas for my classroom next year. Pinterest is most likely going to be the death of my budget but I can't seem to stop finding new pins that would work perfectly in my room. (This year I used  cheapo table clothes, but this vinyl looks much sturdy. Borders on shelves, why didn't I think of this! I rarely find bulletin boards that would work at the middle school age and I really dig this one.)

Pinned Image  Pinned Image  Pinned Image

I am CRAZY over both of these pinterest finds!

If someone could go ahead and give me the money to recreate this bedroom I would be over the moon, do anything for you, be forever in your debt...any takers?!?

Pinned Image

Oh and this picture, HOT, enough said!

oh leo.

And I LOVE this song by Lee Brice:


Linking up with: 

   
   

- The Babbling Box!

2 comments

  1. I hope you LOVE the news I have to tell you :) For linking up to my Monthly Goals post you were one of the lucky people who won any item from my TpT store!

    Here is the link and shoot me an email with the name of the item you like :)
    http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Jessica-Scott-4884

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. In love with that Old Navy skirt, the colors are amazing! And I love those gap pants. Colored pants are such a cute look!

    ReplyDelete