Sunday Social

Today's Sunday Social is all about Pinterest. I HEART pinterest. So let's play!

Sunday Social

1.  What is your favorite outfit pin?

Pinned Image

I have this hat but never feel that I look this good in it.

2.  What is your favorite food pin?

Pinned Image

I am obsessed with these No Bake Energy Bites, they are a perfect mid morning snack I make them every week! Out of laziness I stopped making them balls and just started making bars.

3.  What is your favorite wedding pin?

Pinned Image

4.  What is your favorite DIY/Craft pin?

Pinned Image

I had plans to make this for my bestie for her birthday who lived in Florida, then she moved very unexpectedly so I need to fix them.

5.  What is your favorite quote/verse/lyric pin?

Pinned Image

6.  Share one more random pin that you love.

Pinned Image

HEART me some Norman Reedus, and I use that saying waaay too much! 

These were much harder to pick then I thought they would be, I had a million gallion options and wanted to include ALL of them, be relieved I didn't!

- The Babbling Box!

No comments