It's Like This

It's Friday.
My biggest plan for this weekend is to chilax.
Picked up Mexican food on the way home and opened a beer and parked my tired happy butt on the couch.


If you need something that takes time or any real thought process, please wait until Monday morning. Because my brain has turned to mush...I perhaps mixed shampoo and conditioner together while trying to wash my hair today. 

Photobucket

Dear Friday: Why must you take so long to get here. I loathe you, then I love you.

Dear State Testing: You sucked, enough said.

Dear State Testing Scheduler: Please, I beg of you, let my be a wing monitor or a camp leader or a bathroom monitor...really anything else for the final round of testing. Whatever I did to make you mad I promise I didn't mean it!

Dear Sinus Infection: You have run your course, now leave please! I am so over you!

Dear Students: Only 43 class days left, woot, woot!

Dear Lumineers: I am so over the moon excited about seeing you at the end of April.

Dear Mumford and Sons: Early ticket sales my butt. You were sold out before I even had a chance to look at tickets. We are now in a fight.

Dear Blog Followers: Holy Moly how did my number reach 40?!? It might not sound like a ton to some but I am uber impressed. I never thought anyone would want to read anything I wrote, so I am incredibly thankful for all of my followers.

Dear Liver: I apologize in advance if I drown you in wine, this weekend calls for some relaxation that can only be cured by wine and bubble baths. Oh and sleeping until at least noon!

Dear Mr. B: You are working all weekend, that sucks! Please don't be annoyed if I drink too much fall asleep before you get home both nights. I PUFFY HEART you!

Dear Self: Summertime is right around the corner please stop making excuses and go to the gym already!

In honor of my title and my never ending love for Snoop Dog and Dr. Dre (by the way my students laughed at me when I said that they were my favorite rappers) I am linking up for #backthatazzup.



I wore yoga pants

- The Babbling Box!

3 comments

  1. This sounds exactly like my weekend! G is working all weekend and I have a fresh box of wine, and a lot of sleeping to do :)
    Enjoy your relaxation!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post made me laugh out loud! I love it :) Hope your weekend is as relaxing as you need it to be !

    Kelly
    First Grade Fairytales

    ReplyDelete
  3. for my job i deal with a lot of texas districts and they ALL hate state testing. why so many tests? and why does it take weeks?! and then once they are all done, boom you have reports to submit to the state and all that other not so fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete