Thankful

For the last 28 days I have constantly been seeing people posting daily what they are thankful for and I thought I would jump on the bandwagon.

And then I saw this quote and realized I am extremely guilty of not being thankful for all that I have on a regular basis, so hopefully this is me making a conscious effort to be thankful daily for all that I have.


In the spirit of today, here are a few of the many things I am thankful for:

one. Mr. B.
two. My crazy wonderful family.
three. The opportunity I have to be a teacher and connect with students.
four. Nail polish.
five. Our home.
six. Being able to go work out my frustrations at the gym and how amazing I feel after.
seven. Dry shampoo. 
eight. Blogging. My wonderful readers and commentors. Bloggers who give me inspiration.
nine. The ability to go shopping tomorrow with all the crazies.
ten. Friends who are willing to cook Thanksgiving dinner and open their home up to us.
eleven. Gas stations that are open on Thanksgiving and sell wine.
twelve. Bubble baths.
thirteen. My health.
fourteen. Skype dates with Erica.
fifteen. Boots, leggings and scarves.
sixteen. Christmas decorations.
seventeen. Five day weekends.
eighteen. Friendships.
nineteen. Live music. Or any music really.
twenty. Cheesy holiday movies on Lifetime and ABC Family.
twenty one. Austin and its amazing outdoor locations.
twenty two. Silly photo shoots with friends, sisters and brothers
twenty three. Cozy blankets and pillows.
twenty four. Lazy days in the hammock.
twenty five. Candles.
twenty six. Two weeks off in December filled with family and friends.
twenty seven. Victoria Secret Online and easy returns.
twenty eight. Pinterest and all it inspires me to do.


- The Babbling Box!

2 comments

  1. I am not thankful for cheesy holiday movies because they suck me in and I end up wasting hours of my life that I will never get back. On top of that...I cry. Happy Thanksgiving!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dry shampoo was on my list too! lol

    ReplyDelete