Hpnotiq SparkleLouder - Win a Trip to NYC for New Year's


Anyone out there even thinking about New Year's Eve yet?

I can tell you I am, because my bestie and her man are flying down here from PA to stay with us for the whole week. SO EXCITED, doesn't even begin to describe it. 

New Year's Eve is already a really big deal to me for three reasons: one the mister and I first said I Love You at midnight on NYE, two in the past six years the mister always leaves for a week during Christmas and we never spend Christmas together but he always makes it home to celebrate NYE with me and three I love dressing up! Throw my bestie in the mix and this year is looking pretty spectacular.

While we will be celebrating here in Austin, you could be celebrating in NYC with three of your girlfriends for a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to see the ball drop in Times Square!

Sound too good to be true? 


All you have to do is enter the Hpnotiq SparkleLouder Contest between November 4, 2013 and December 8, 2013. Entering is basically a bloggers dream, all you have to do is upload a picture showing how you plan to Sparkle Louder on New Year’s Eve - whether it’s a glam outfit, you with your girlfriends or a selfie. Then use Hpnotiq’s “SparkleLouder” app to make your photo shine! 

Blogger love pictures and gifs and glitter...really this should be a piece of cake.

Every entry gives you more weekly chances to win one of 20 EFFY Diamond & Blue Topaz Rings Sweepstakes Prizes (four each week)! And of course the entry that Sparkles the Loudest will win the Grand Prize: A New Year’ s Eve trip for you and three girlfriends to New York City for a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to see the ball drop in Times Square!

The app and contest entry can be found here: http://www.hpnotiq.com/SparkleLouderContest and don't forget to use the official hashtag: #SparkleLouder when you share your pictures on social media.

While I can't win the prize, I had way too much fun playing with the app! 
Here is one of my favorite NYE memories filled with sparklers and silly glittery hats:


And since I am me, I have already been 'secretly' shopping for a new NYE outfit, I tend to stay low key: cute shirt, tights and boots but I love finding pieces that sparkle. And I have been drooling over these sequin skirts and tops...

Gold sequined kaftan  Sequin Tulle Skirt  


Don't forget to enter the SparkleLouder contest for your chance to ring the New Year's in NYC!

What would you wear on NYE if you won? 
Do you already have NYE plans?

- - The Babbling Box!

No comments