I have noticed Jessica at Fantastically Average doing these Sunday Social's each week and decided I would give it a shot. Plus one of my goals for 2013 is to be more social and this counts. Right?!?
So I am linking up with Neely and Ashley for today's Sunday Social. Beware there is a bit of a photo dump below as well!
1. Do you plan to change any of your eating habits in the new year?
Not really, I already keep a pretty healthy diet and when I do cheat I never feel guilty. One of the things I want to work on is making better grocery shopping choices, both for health and expenses reasons. And I want to work harder to make my own products when I can, like cleaning solutions and body scrubs without all the chemicals.
2. Any workout tips to get us back in shape after the holidays?
Make it easy on yourself. I learned an important lesson this year, by bringing my workout clothes to work I avoid going home and allowing laziness to set in. I might seem like the bag lady at work but I know the extra trips will cut down my chances of achieving a workout.
Make it a habit! Personally if I don't go every day its easy to get in the habit of going home after work rather than to the gym.
Take baby steps. You won't be able to live a detox diet and extreme workout regime overnight. Going cold turkey makes the drive to cheat increase. Make your goals realistic and make them fit your everyday lifestyle.
3. Favorite thing you did over the holidays.
Spending time with family, nearly 6 days!
|Yummy Treats! Thank goodness my sister likes to bake.|
|My lil' sister loves me taking pictures of her!|
|My 'little brother' and his girlfriend.|
|My littlest brother, Christmas is too fun with him around!|
Relaxing and not stressing about school stuff.
Spending quality time with Mr. B and friends!
4. What is something you hope to accomplish in 2013 that you did not 2012?
Improve my financial situation. Being a second year teacher definitely means I can no longer use the excuse of taking a pay cut of why I must use my credit cards or dip into my savings each month to live.
Research and make a plan for graduate school.
Take more pictures!
5. Name three things happening this year that you are excited about and why?
1. Both my parents will be turning 50 and me and my siblings I have been working out some really great presents!
3. Making some 'adult' goals for the future.
- The Babbling Box!