I'd Marry You In A Minute For Your Money

I had absolutely zero plans of posting tonight. Dinner was lack luster and the house needs WAY too much cleaning now that our 'house guests' are gone.

But then in my google reader I saw that People had an article on Audrey Hepburn: Remembering the Legend, and I was compelled to post something.

I HEART Audrey Hepburn and have seen all of her movies. Or course, my favorite movie is Breakfast at Tiffany's. Even recreated the scene with an old college roommate when we visited New York! I am that lame awesome!

I could probably quote the whole movie, ok maybe that's too lame to share.


Breakfast at Tiffanys (1961) Quote (About tiffany jewelry funny)

Breakfast at Tiffanys (1961) Quote (About saturaday promise party home holidays gifs friday drunk drinking drink alcohol)

Her quotes are so memorable and empowering for young girls, it has hard to pick my favorite one. 


- The Babbling Box!

No comments