I might not be the classiest...

This weekend I will be making a very quick (hopefully less than 24 hours all together) to Houston for a friend's baby shower. Said baby shower is at a tea room...there is no way I am classy enough for a tea room lets be real. When I mentioned this to one of the misters friends he said your more a jorts and beer sort of gal...and while I don't often sport jorts...insert never...I certainly fit more in there than in a tea room.


BUT the last time I had tea...god writing that statement is weird...for her bridal shower I was the girl who showed up late, hungover/drunk and stood out like a sore thumb. So my motto for tomorrow simple is: I might not be the classiest girl but I am not the trashiest.


And since I really should be packing...aka picking out a dress that is appropriate for tea...I am linking up with Erin for The Blogmopolitan Quiz to keep this blog post short and sweet.


2 comments

  1. YES...I want you to have your own plane too!!!!!! We could go all over the world wearing "We aren't the classiest, but we aren't the trashiest" t-shirts. I'd even wear jorts for that!!! I have never in my life been to a TEA. I sure hope you take pictures. I need to see this. I wouldn't even know what to do. Is there a certain way you have to hold your tea cup? Pinky out? Pinky in? Hats? Do people wear hats to tea like the Kentucky Derby? Lace gloves? I need to know all the details..and don't you dare leave anything out. UNDERSTOOD???? XOXOX
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, Gigglebox, now I understand where the tea room thing came from. Clearly, I am behind in my blog reading. I was super confused by your text, but now I get it!!! Your real housewives tagline is PERFECT! This is why you're my friend. And I LOVE that Alison and I made your list! Let's make this happen... private plane or not! xoxo

    ReplyDelete