So There's That...

It's been 14 days since my last post, so there's that. 


I would love to be able to tell you some amazing story about the comings and going of our very very hectic move but really my stories would just bore you. Long story short: our apartment is too old for U-Verse, Direct TV are the village idiots and we had to go crawling back to Time Warner which resulted in us having no cable or internet for the last 14 days. 

There are probably 14+ comments sitting in my email unanswered, thank you everyone for all of the sweet and positive comments on my moving woes posts over the last few weeks and sorry I am a horrible blogger and never responded, and I pretty sure I was supposed to host a goal link up three days ago, so there's that.


The fact that I finally managed to get my blog reader account down to the double digits is some sort of small miracle. To say I am a little behind in the blogging world would be an understatement and I would love to say it will get better in June. But why lie to you.

Saturday we brought the last car load of crap over from our house to our tiny apartment and unpacked our last box. The landlord might of used the word perfect a few times when walking through so hopefully that means the deposit is heading our way, granted his English isn't that great, so there's that.


There might be a crap ton of things shoved in corners or under the bed...and under couches. But the boxes are gone.

Tomorrow is our last day of school with students. Friday is our last staff meeting. Monday I start teaching summer school. Monday also happens to be my birthday, so there's that.


I have decided that I hate the last week of school, granted moving doesn't help, but the kids are crazy in the stupid sort of way. There are zero consequences that matter considering there is no more school. The school goes on prison style lock down and all privileges are gone which makes the students act crazier than normal. Grades were done last week so there is zero motivation to do any work. And despite all of the behavior we are hosting a all day celebration tomorrow for each grade level and everyone gets to participate regardless of the rules we made at the beginning of the semester. #wasteoftime

And that is my life in a nutshull or four perfectly placed gifs. My hope is that after I survive tomorrow I will get back in the swing of life, working out, blogging and perhaps even cooking...but I try to make my goals realistic so tomorrow evening there might be blogging...there will be wine and there will be relaxation.

- The Babbling Box!

2 comments

  1. I'm coming to your house to drink some wine with you. Will you make me bacon since we both have had crappy weeks? I don't mind sitting on the couch that has stuff hiding under it. I've missed you and your gifs. I'm secretly glad you didn't have time to do our monthly goals. Tomorrow is our 5th grade graduation and then we have a half day on Friday. Teachers still have to go to school on Monday. Yuck. XOXO
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was scrolling through my blog feed and thought, "Amy hasn't posted anything in a while." And then you popped up. Thanks for checking in with us in the midst of all the madness. I actually have goals for the summer, so it's kinda ironic that you didn't do that post this month. Haha! Good luck with your last day with the kiddos tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete