Liebster Award

I feel like the last 5 days have flown by, could certainly use another five days. As I sit here and weigh the pros and cons of putting off school work and enjoying the last bit of the holiday weekend I decided to blog, such a great way to procrastinate.
 
I was SUPER honored to be nominated for a Liebster Award by Marie at Beach Lovin' Teach, I started this blog as a place to chronicle all of my thoughts/photos and ideas and never would have imagined people would actually read it or even enjoy it.
 

Here are the rules:
 
- You must post 11 random things about yourself.
- Answer the questions that the nominator set for you.
- Create 11 questions for the people you nominate.
- Choose 11 blogs you love (with less than 200 followers) and link them in your post.
- No tag back (but please leave me a comment on this post with the URL to your Liebster post so I can learn more about you)!

11 Random Things About Me!
 
- I have never lived anywhere besides the state of Texas.
- But I have lived in 10 different places since moving to Austin in 2003.
- I have a younger brother who is 21 years younger than me.
- My sister was secretly married for close to 2 years before anyone found out, not really about me but I was the first to know and the one who spread that gossip like wildfire and its just random.
- I dislike cats and dogs. I am just not an animal person, my fish killed it self.
- I like really bad television shows that my students watch, like Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill and The Secret Life of the American Teenager.
- But also DVR really good shows with Mr. B and get entirely too invested in them, like Walking Dead, Sons of Anarchy, Dexter, Boardwalk Empire, Shameless...
- I dance around all the time, humming weird beats in my head or out loud.
- I hate driving, and I am pretty terrible at it if I am honest.
- I have crazy weird food issues, I hate bananas but love banana nut bread. Hate anything with lumps or strings...I am just ODD.
- I have a serious addiction to the justified setting when typing ANYTHING.
 
Questions asked by Marie...
 
1. How long have you been blogging?
I started officially blogging in June. 2. What is your favorite type of music?
I like every type of music, I could never pick just one. I am perfectly at home at a 3 6 Mafia concert, Luke Bryan concert or Drop Kick Murphy's concert.
3. Where would you go on your dream vacation?
Travel through Ireland, Greece and Spain. I am a bit of a history nerd when I travel and love to see old historical sites. And throw in some boozing we would have the perfect vacation.
4. What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
Spending time with Mr. B and friends. Crafting, shopping, blogging, cooking and pinteresting.
5. Do you have any siblings?
One brother, one sister and a half brother. One brother in law. I did have three step siblings, but I think I don't anymore. My family is a bit odd.
6. What's your favorite type of dessert?
Cheesecake. Turtle or pumpkin.
7. What would you do if you won a million dollars?
Pay off my debt. Give some to my family and take an amazing vacation with Mr. B, see number 3.
8. What is your favorite color?
Black or Gray.
9. Coffee or tea?
Tea
10. What is the last book you read?
Fifty Shades Trilogy.
11. What is your most embarrassing moment teaching?
Panicking during my first fist fight. Didn't know what to do and pretty much just froze until another teacher intervened.
 
Questions for my nominees...
 
1. How long have you been blogging?
2. Why did you start blogging?
3. If you weren't teaching what would you be doing?
4. How long have you been teaching?
5. Pepsi or Coke?
6. What is your favorite recipe or thing to cook?
7. What is your dream vacation?
8. What are your favorite TV Shows?
9. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
10. If you could have one superpower what would it be?
11. What is your most embarrassing moment teaching?
 
 
Blogs I am nominating...
 
 
 
Thank you again to Marie for nominating me, and if you have already been nominated no reason to do this twice just leave a comment on my post so I can check out your answers!
 
The Babbling Box!
 
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment

  1. Hey! Thanks for nominating me for the Leibster Blog Award :)! Here is my post: http://techsentfrommyipad.blogspot.com/2012/11/liebster-award.html

    Happy blogging :)!

    ReplyDelete